corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rubstrips removed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rubstrips removed
Tom A

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, i removed my rubstrips today and found the double sided tape, after scratching that all off i had some "mistyness" within the paint and a faded finish where the rubstrips were. Will this all t-cut out? I want some new rubstrips colour coded anyway, anyone no where to find them, and are they easy to paint myself? Cheers.
Steve X16XE

23rd Oct 07 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it doesn't come off.

Tom A

23rd Oct 07 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, cheers for that mate, anyone know how much a new set of rubstrips are from vauxhall?
Richardhhha

23rd Oct 07 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

misting will come off, just use a light grade cutting compound or some colour cut and then pollish the thing like mad, its just the same as when a red car goes dull, just take your time with it and it should be ok.

New Poll