corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mega cheap Vectra, very tidy car...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mega cheap Vectra, very tidy car...
cavmad

User status: Offline
25th Oct 07 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'P' plate Vectra, metallic gold 1.8 Ecotech 16V. Bodywork is ace, one small dent (and I mean small) on the bootlid and one mark which will possibly polish out on the bonnet otherwise excellent. Interior is nice too and stands on original wheeltrims.
Engine is knocking apparantly, owner said it sounds like a dropped valve but please budget for an engine/top end rebuild to be on the safe side.
Car is allegedly MOT'd but it's not present so make your own mind up but I think you can get a replacement certificate for a tenner unless someone kows different.
Anyhow for this price it's probably worth more in parts though I reckon it's too good for that and there'll be a nice profit in it for someone mechanically minded.
£190 ono open to sensible and genuine offers before it goes on eBay or gets stripped and weighed in, don't forget cat alone worth circa £45. Car is in Chester, Cheshire very close to A41, M53, A55 and M56. Unsure of mileage at the moment as battery is off.
Pictures:

Working away from Friday-Sunday so if interested U2U me BEFORE 10.00 Friday morning and I'll send you my number.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mega cheap Vectra, very tidy car... 24 database queries in 0.0085092 seconds