corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » arden blue 1.6 corsa sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author arden blue 1.6 corsa sport
shopy

User status: Offline
28th Oct 07 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate is selling his arden blue corsa sport it has just covered 61000 miles and is in great condition, it currently has stanndard sport wheels on and not the 5 spokes in the pic. as it is coming up to an eight year old car it has a couple small scratches hear and there, but noting major and no dents on the body.The interior is immaculate and it drives great. i have just bought my new car so need this gone as its in my garage in the way.

good points:

1 previous owner
all paperwork
clifford alarm Immobiliser with central locking
Power Steering
Sport Interior
Electric Heated Mirrors
Standard sport alloys
sony DAB CD / Mp3 player

recent service which it had

Cambelt
Spark Plugs
Waterpump
new raiator switch
front pads

3 Months Tax Left
9 1/2 Months MOT sailed through MOT required one side light bulb - so car's in excellent condition...

bad points :

wheels are abit scruffy but all have good tyres on.
some nice person keyed the car about 2-3inches on rear quarter (not down to metal)

im sure there are a few things i have forgot to mention but if i remember i will add them on

i have loads of pictures of the car so just send me your emaill addresss and i will send them to you

cheers chris

link to pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/277738.htm
shopy

User status: Offline
29th Oct 07 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT open to offers on the car

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » arden blue 1.6 corsa sport 24 database queries in 0.0095510 seconds