corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is it worth it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it worth it?
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
29th Oct 07 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got '96 rio verde sport and for its age its in ok condition but the top of the winscreen/roof is rusting a tad and the bonnet is rusting badly at the tip. for my xmas my mum n dad have offered to get my gsi painted in rio verde, basically i dont know wether the car is worth spending the money on with the kit or just to maybe get the rust seen too. just asking really what you would do in my position
Andrew

29th Oct 07 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My opinion is to keep a car as tidy as you can now. It's a runaround, it's bound to get the odd car park dent and stone chip.

Personally i'd bank the cash if your parents are willing to give you the money instead.
Eck
Premium Member

29th Oct 07 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep the speedlines, sell the car. Get GSi kit fitted to a cleaner shell.
Pete_vxl

29th Oct 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably best just to save, ive been swithering about this for a while. just want a rio verde gsi kit as now one has got one around here
Gregor

29th Oct 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Save.

Because in a couple of years time that mone could be put towards a better car , which you WILL want.
cunningham

29th Oct 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pete_macari
probably best just to save, ive been swithering about this for a while. just want a rio verde gsi kit as now one has got one around here

think you ahve answerd your own question m8 wouldnt cost alot really to get a new bonnet and the roof rubbed and resprayed plus what your 18? best just keeping it build up your no claims as you have spent a wee bit on the mechanics then get a new car

[Edited on 29-10-2007 by cunningham]
Pete_vxl

29th Oct 07 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bryan - and sell you the car to rag round knockhill lol
Ben G

29th Oct 07 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep the money. you will get bored of the car soon and will want something faster/newer/better

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is it worth it? 22 database queries in 0.1763630 seconds