corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Problem with DVD player (Alpine CVA - 1003 R)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem with DVD player (Alpine CVA - 1003 R)
Pucci1

User status: Offline
31st Oct 07 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey i recently brought a dvd player off ebay and well to be honest am having trouble with wiring it up...

i can get it to come on and light up speakers work and everything, but then the parking brake sensor wire, i read to ground it with the ground off the headunit tryed that and i just get a error, if i disconnect it, it says dvd off for your safety what should i do.

wiring is a bit dodge on this to say the least so gonna have to be tidying it up, i really want to bypass this, if i cant then how do i hook it up to my hand brake thing

cheers

-Nat
T21SVJ

31st Oct 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on mine there is a option where it says "parking off" i just turned that off.

[Edited on 31-10-2007 by t8ssjsport]
GTS-T Rob

1st Nov 07 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take out your ash tray, and wire the parking sensor wire in with the earth for your fag lighter, thats what i done for mine, works a treat

New Poll