corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » saxo battery power help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo battery power help!
thegsi

User status: Offline
21st Nov 07 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since i had my custom exhaust done, and they earthed the battery to weld, my car has started losing battery power. i have a voltage meter on my head unit and it doesnt rise when i accelerate so does this mean the alternators on its way out? what things should i check?
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
21st Nov 07 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the battery always had to be disconnected completely when doing welding? I did on mine anyway.

New Poll