corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear seat problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear seat problem
AlunJ

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 07 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my idiot brother decided to bugger the rear seat and get it jammed in a stupid position. Couldn't force it either way, I've unbolted the bracket from the chassis, so now it moves however, the bracket is somehow jammed in the seat - any ideas how to get the damned thing unjammed? lol cheers al
ad-sport

23rd Nov 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the buttons dont work you will have to ''unpeel'' the seat cover from the frame work and poke the catch open then you should be able to pull the bracket out. when youv done this try and put it back in and try using the relaease button if you cant youl need a new latch
AlunJ

23rd Nov 07 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks alot, i'm going to have a look at it tomorow will let you know how it goes - thanks again! P
j-macqueen

24th Nov 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same happend to mine,had to strip the carpet off the seat,pull a bit of the foam back,remove the 2 torx screws,remove the pull rod from the button that goes to the latch mechanism,pull the whole unit out and youl find there is a wee metal clip that is ment to be attached to the pin,but it will have poped off,so strip the whole mechanism,pop the spring back on and then refit it and itl be fine

New Poll