corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Battery/stereo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battery/stereo
Ash_sx125

User status: Offline
27th Nov 07 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, got a problem..

Car was running fine, but because its off the road, i keep having to start it to keep the battery charged, anyway, left the car about a week without starting it and the battery went flat, charged it up, put it back in, car started fine, put my stereo in and it wouldn't turn on, turned the car off and the stereo kicked into life, turned the car on and it went off..

Left it a day and it worked fine, tried it again the next day and it would only work when the car wasn't running, strange.

It's got me puzzled, any solutions?

Cheers, Ash

New Poll