corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa B £995 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa B £995 ono
badboysxi

User status: Offline
28th Nov 07 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As titled a Black corsa b R reg 1997. Was originally a sport but the engine went and is now fitted with a 1.4 8v. The engine has rougly 50,000 on the clock and the shell has done 80,0000. It been lowered 60mm, has 15" astra alloys, stainless exhaust, colour coded bumpers and rubbing strips.

The car has a years mot and 6 months tax so its a bargin for the asking price. This isnt my car I am advertising it for someone else, as soon as she sends me some pictures I will get them posted.

If you would like to know anymore about the car, or would like to view it please call/text Marie on 07825738608 The car is located in Scunthorpe

[Edited on 28-11-2007 by badboysxi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa B £995 ono 24 database queries in 0.0085859 seconds