corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » connecting headunit to ignition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author connecting headunit to ignition
sport16v

User status: Offline
10th Dec 07 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to connect the headunit so it will only work when the ignition is on as at the moment, I can listen to it without the ignition on. It's a pioneer and I have heard you can just swap round the red and yellow wires to do this; is this true?
B3KAN

10th Dec 07 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it is true
pow
Premium Member

11th Dec 07 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, that'll do the trick
sport16v

11th Dec 07 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, will do that

New Poll