corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » not a car part but please look!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author not a car part but please look!!!!
coxy88

User status: Offline
20th Dec 07 at 02:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brand new in box with seal and hologram ghd professional hair straighteners!!!
treat the women in your life these are the best straighteners on the market and there is a big demand for them!!! at the minute they are like rocking horse sh*t to get hold of (except the fakes on ebay of course-and they are fetching 130).
i have managed to get hold of a few pairs of genuine ghd's
and would like to offer them to the members on here before they are sold else where as i know how hard the real thing was to find for my girlfriend!!
rrp-£160
fakes on ebay £130

genuine ghd straighteners with code to register on the ghd site and get the guarentee with hologram all brand new in box £120 ono to members of this site.
u2u me or mail me at corsalad1988@hotmail.co.uk
only a few pairs of these left now
joshyC

User status: Offline
20th Dec 07 at 05:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you get mini stylers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » not a car part but please look!!!! 24 database queries in 0.3176930 seconds