corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE : FAST MOPED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE : FAST MOPED
b3an6030

User status: Offline
26th Dec 07 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so i know its not a car but i thought this was the best place to put it...

ok, so for sale is my benelli 491 sport.

the benelli has a water cooled minarelli horizontal engine, the same as an aerox, sr, and many other common scooters so parts are easily available.

the history:

it has had 2 previous owners, a lady and a cbt school (so not abused) i have had it for around 18months now. i am selling because i now have a car.

when i first got the scooter it was orange and well... ugly. i decided to have it re-sprayed and aslso make some body mods.

i had an aerox style front pannel custom made, which looks the dogs. i then had it resprayed in british racing green and glossy white. also had custom carbon fibre style graphics, and a few sponser graphics.

i also had the rear end tidyed, its much cleaner and smoother now, no big number plate hanging off the rear. i also had the very large indercators taken off and replaced them with side repeaters.

so a list of things done:

custom body
rear end cleared
custom number plate

respray
brighter lights
neons
dummy alarm (rear alarm not fitted, but free with scooter)
graphics
wheel stickers

side stand
alloy foot plates

arrow exhaust
lighter rollers

battery under 3 months, rollers under a month, spark under a month.

i will also have it serviced before it is sold.

cleaned and waxed weekly to keep it shining.

the scooter has around 6500 miles, and goes 55+ i can get vids if anyone is interested

the scooter has been very loved and i have lots and lots of pictures so if anyone wants any just let me know.

im looking for £700 how ever i am open to offers...

contact info.

i live just outside of bristol
5 mins from junction 19 of M5 (gordano - Bristol)

bean_954@hotmail.com

i can deliver locally easily or can arrange a courior for long distance.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE : FAST MOPED 24 database queries in 0.0097182 seconds