corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra MK3 1.4 Swing 5 door. Taxed and Tested.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra MK3 1.4 Swing 5 door. Taxed and Tested.
davstar

User status: Offline
7th Jan 08 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title.

M Reg. Metallic Blue paintwork. 1994 car. V5 all present and correct as is MOT and Tax.

1.4 8v SPi engine
4 Good tyres
4 Alloy wheels in good clean condition. (14's)
Rot Free shell
130K Miles
MOT until end of October
Tax until end of June
Power Steering
Manual windows
Manual sunroof

NEW Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Oil, Coolant, Air filter, Plugs, manual transmission fluid replaced also. CO2 set. New front brake discs and new fluid.

Clutch judders a bit in first gear, but bites ok and still drives neat. The paint on the bonnet has scabbed up towards windscreen on driver side. Looks like a bad respray in truth, but metal is all solid with no dreaded tin worm on sills or rear arches. Very clean for year really.

I have been using this for the last two months whilst my corsa is being fixed. It is my boss' car. She has a company car now and lent me this as a favour. I am selling for her as a thank you as she does not have the time.

IDEAL WINTER RUNAROUND.

Pictures to follow Sun/Mon. Please PM with any questions. I'll answer them as best as I can.

Base price £500 but open to sensible offers. Car is 100% road legal and ready to drive away.

Thanks for your time

Davey.
davstar

9th Jan 08 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMPY BUMP
davstar

10th Jan 08 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump. Got a viewing tonight, but pics WILL follow. I finally have ability to upload shizzle!!!!!
davstar

10th Jan 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/davstar/IMGP1990.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/davstar/IMGP1989.jpg

Pics as promised.
davstar

14th Jan 08 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
davstar

15th Jan 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On Ebay this week folks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra MK3 1.4 Swing 5 door. Taxed and Tested. 24 database queries in 0.1452620 seconds