corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Boot Lock/ing mechanism

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boot Lock/ing mechanism
adam_rasta

User status: Offline
14th Jan 08 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
my boot lock is a setup a bit wrong atm the hook on the inside part of the lock is to far up and unable to hook round the pin on the bottom of the boot, so its not locking or shutting fully. Now how would i go about getting the hook part back down ? will i need to take the whole bit off the inside of the boot ?

thanks
adam_rasta

User status: Offline
14th Jan 08 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump, need help

New Poll