corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » boot smoothing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boot smoothing
DANNY_B

User status: Offline
15th Jan 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone that has had there rear wiper and lock smoothed over, just wondering how much it cost. also where did you relocate your boot lock to?
paul.mitchell1984

16th Jan 08 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty of people mate, depends where you get it done as to cost, you dont actually have a lock its a boot pop using a solenoid (Sp) with button release in the car
LukeD

16th Jan 08 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid £250 for mine iirc. And my solenoid is wired up to the rear wiper power, push that = open boot!
corsa_beany

16th Jan 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeD
I paid £250 for mine iirc. And my solenoid is wired up to the rear wiper power, push that = open boot!

i thought about wiring mine up to the rear wiper, but instead went with a separate button in the ashtray......i get annoyed when i accidently knock the stalk back and the wiper comes on, dread to think how stressed i'd be having to get out and close the boot again every time i did it!!!

New Poll