corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How far can you take a LET on standatrd management?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How far can you take a LET on standatrd management?
luke85

User status: Offline
16th Jan 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above really, I dont want to take the next step and go for standalone management because I dont think the extra $$$$ will give me enough gains and it is still a front wheel drive car.

How much power is it possible to make with the EDS/VMAX chips?

What is the highest boost that the map sensor can read? sure I saw somewhere that its about 1 bar

Last time I was on the rolling road it was 282 BHP on phase 1 with 1.1 bar held

My boost is controlled by the apexi and i have a wideband to setup my feulling. Ive played with it up to 1.4 Bar with no det but at higher RPM the injectors are struggling, Im already running them at 4.8 bar

So is it worth me Getting VXR injecotrs and Vmax EVO 5 or should I just save up for my next project?
jr

User status: Offline
16th Jan 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to give you an idea, muppetsport on here was well over 400bhp on standard managment

New Poll