corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » bodywork

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bodywork
coxy88

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 08 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there anyone on here that is good at doing bodywork???
need a front bumper repairing where it has cracked and also a bonnet!!

if you could u2u me and let me know of anyone in stoke on trent that can do it cheapish and a decent job thank you
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Feb 08 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beardy owns a bodyshop u2u him
or phillygsi
RichR
Premium Member

4th Feb 08 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use Spraynique on Vicktoria Road, Fenton - good prices, high quality workmanship and on yoru doorstep.

The blue, white and black corsas in my garage have all been done there
bieransri

4th Feb 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Use Spraynique on Vicktoria Road, Fenton - good prices, high quality workmanship and on yoru doorstep.

The blue, white and black corsas in my garage have all been done there

agreed
coxy88

4th Feb 08 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx for that any idea on what sort of prices to fix and smooth front bumper and repair bonnet rough price will do???
repairs are just cracks ect
RichR
Premium Member

5th Feb 08 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go and ask Chic; he'll give you a quote there and then - I wouldn't have a clue what he'll charge and he's just down the road from you
Nicklin

6th Feb 08 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking of taking my car there next month for a respray and a few other bits n bobs.. Is the quality spot on?
RichR
Premium Member

7th Feb 08 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look at the phtoos in my garage all three had all their work done there. All had full resprays, all were spot on.

He's also colour coded and done a couple of repairs to my misuss' Zetec S and the paint match to the imperial blue, which is known for being difficult, is absoloutly spot on.

He's moved from where he was to on Victoria road, opposite Macdonalds and Wickes
RichR
Premium Member

7th Feb 08 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Close up of mine
Nicklin

7th Feb 08 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, sounds and looks like he does a gd job! How much u reckon he'd charge 4 a respray then? Sorry 4 hijacking the thread btw

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » bodywork 23 database queries in 0.0077250 seconds