corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 5 Stud Vauxhall Veccy Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5 Stud Vauxhall Veccy Alloys
davcohen

User status: Offline
14th Feb 08 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i was selling my car a whole load of people pm'd me about these wheels and they are now up for sale

more or less mint condition will get pics of them each tomz, they all have good evenly worn tread all round and have very minimal kerbing if at all

start at £235 plus a set of crappy 5 stud wheels in return for the car, anything as long as they will fit
davcohen

15th Feb 08 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok here are pics of the wheels, pretty much as mint as you are going to get for second hand wheels, First person to come down with a trade and some cash gets them as the buyer of my cally if waiting on this

Not really to bothered on the px as long as they are decent and have legal tyres
davcohen

17th Feb 08 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now Sold!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 5 Stud Vauxhall Veccy Alloys 24 database queries in 0.0093391 seconds