corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Anabol?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day: Anabol?!
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
18th Feb 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

me and my mate were looking at some of these on the net and I have spoken to a bloke from work who had previously taken these

YES I AM AWARE THAT ITS A TYPE OF STEROID AND ITS ILLEGAL ETC ETC

I just wanted to know if any of you may have "accidentally" taken some ?
AdZ9

18th Feb 08 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steroids should only be used by people who have reached the limit of natural growth, i'm guessing (at a guess i could be wrong) your not at that point

Most people don't need steroids and turn to them as they are lazy and expect them to help, unless you have years experience training and a perfect diet its pointless.

And no i haven't taken any, and will only consider taking some after a few years
Ash_EP3

18th Feb 08 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
steroids should only be used by people who have reached the limit of natural growth, i'm guessing (at a guess i could be wrong) your not at that point

Most people don't need steroids and turn to them as they are lazy and expect them to help, unless you have years experience training and a perfect diet its pointless.

And no i haven't taken any, and will only consider taking some after a few years

Yea im only looking into this for future reference if you like... I am currently on creatine and protein and the results are slow but steady
STEvieXE

18th Feb 08 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh my mate was about 9/10 stone. started to train and train hard. diet wouldnt be perfect but probably not bad, after about 6 months he started to use decca and another steroid.

put on about 2 stone plus with honestly amazin muscle growth. has trained hard ever since with the occasional course again and has kept size/ shape etc

i have read about onyl taking them when your at your natural peak but i know someone who has done hard training for 20+ years naturally. he competes and is in great shape but says to be natural it will take years and years

personally years ago i took a oral course (used to train years ago but wasnt training with the right person/not hard enough, diet was shit) think it was called stanozl or something.

helped my strength and put on bit of weight and muscle but nothing major tbh but like i said nothing else was right
Ash_EP3

20th Feb 08 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieXE
tbh my mate was about 9/10 stone. started to train and train hard. diet wouldnt be perfect but probably not bad, after about 6 months he started to use decca and another steroid.

put on about 2 stone plus with honestly amazin muscle growth. has trained hard ever since with the occasional course again and has kept size/ shape etc

i have read about onyl taking them when your at your natural peak but i know someone who has done hard training for 20+ years naturally. he competes and is in great shape but says to be natural it will take years and years

personally years ago i took a oral course (used to train years ago but wasnt training with the right person/not hard enough, diet was shit) think it was called stanozl or something.

helped my strength and put on bit of weight and muscle but nothing major tbh but like i said nothing else was right

Were they Anabol tablets? I have been told I can get a 2 month supply for £40!
jamez_zz

20th Feb 08 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stanzalol or stanzabol is what he was on.
Craig W

21st Feb 08 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamez_zz
stanzalol or stanzabol is what he was on.

Winstrol.
Craig W

21st Feb 08 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anabol/Dianabol (same thing), generic name Methandrostenolone. 5mg tablets.

[Edited on 21-02-2008 by Craig W]
STEvieXE

23rd Feb 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S214_UPP
quote:
Originally posted by STEvieXE

Were they Anabol tablets? I have been told I can get a 2 month supply for £40!

im not sure what it was he was on but it was brillant stuff imo

i was on the stanzalol stuff. anybody knwo anything about it?? was crazy amounts of pills aday. didnt know anything about them and def shouldnt have been on them.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Anabol?! 23 database queries in 0.0091200 seconds