corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sexual analogies - girls stay oot!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sexual analogies - girls stay oot!!
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Feb 08 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post yours, heres some to get you going that me and my mate shared down the pub the other day.

The Angry Pirate
spunk in a birds eyes, then kick her in the shin, so shes hopping around on one leg holding her eye.

the Rodeo
Doing a bird doggie style, then mid thrust shout out a random girls name, her mums name usually gets good results, then hop on the back and try and ride her whilst she goes mad.

winner if you can stay for 1 min or longer

Swedish Rodeo
You're nailin some skank you don't like from behind and then whisper in her ear that you have AIDS and see how long you can hang on

Donkey Punch
If shes refusing to take it up the arse, smack her to the back of the head this will knock her out and make it slack

The Rusty Trombome
The bird rims you with her mouth whilst jacking you off

Monkey face
Shave the hairy part spunk on her face and throw the pubes followed by a cry of monkey face.

Spiderman
Cum into your hand and then proceed to throw it into her face whilst acting like Spiderman throwing a web. Should also be accompanied by sound effects for added realism.

Red/Pink (depending on your locale) Socking
Fuck a girl up the arse dry and punch her in the stomach whike pulling your dick out. Her insides will be stuck around your dick which will llok like a red sock.

Houdini
Get your mate to hide in your room while you fuck a girl (make sure you are in a room with an easily accesable outside window). In the middle of sex whip out and get your mate to take over. Sneak out to the window and bang on it shouting supprise so the girl can see you!

Dog in a Bathtub
This is the proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

The Carolina Chili Dog
Take a shit in between a girls tits and get her to give you a tit wank.

Dirty sanchez
While banging a girl doggy style, quickly stick 2 fingers deep into her starfish, then reach around and wipe the residue on her upper lip, providing her a mustache.

Superman
Superman is when a guy cums on a girl's back and puts a sheet on her back. When she wakes in the morning and the sheet is stuck to her back, you have officially supermanned that hoe.

Eiffel tower
One in the booty and one in the mouth, high five up top and that's what it's about. it's the Eiffle Tower.
The Arch De Triumph is a slight variation, same set up only instead of the high five you shake hands.

The Strawberry Shortcake
The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry shortcake.

Alaskan Pipeline
Alaskan pipeline is the act of crapping into a condom, putting it into the freezer and than using it like a dildo

The Warewolf
You shave your pubes and put them on the nightstand, after you blow your load all over her face you get your pubes and blow them all over her face as well giving her the image she deserves.

Ray Bans
Put your nuts over her eye sockets while getting head. You're can is on her forehead. Yes, it may be anatomically impossible, but it is definitely worth a try.

Tuna Melt
You're down on a chick, lapping away, and you discover that it's her time of the month. By no means do you stop though. When the whale spews, tartar sauce with a hint of raspberry smothers your face.

Elevens's
Whilst getting head, when your about to blow pull there head further down onto you and when you explode it will come out her nose, hense the elevens.

Angry Parrot
Whilst doing her doggy, stab it in her arse and she'll look back and squark.

Kendod
Whilst shes a sleep get to the point of no return, then awake her just before ejeculating on her face.

Munging
Take some mates down to a cemetary. dig up a relatively fresh grave and all take turns fu*king the corpse. the person who c*ms the slowest loses and has to go down on the dead chick while the other guys jump on the corpse sending jizz, rotting insides, maggots etc into the losers face. Warning: Not for the faint hearted.

disclaimer: i do not condone these activities, nor do i take part in such vile degradations of females

[Edited on 19-02-2008 by Steve]
RyanSxi

19th Feb 08 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the Rodeo
Doing a bird doggie style, then mid thrust shout out a random girls name, her mums name usually gets good results, then hop on the back and try and ride her whilst she goes mad.

I always think about this one, and consider it. But then consider the actions my missus would take
James

19th Feb 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had this in my garage from ages ago:

corsa - gus

19th Feb 08 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

monkey face - shave the hairy part spunk on her face and throw the pubes followed by a cry of monkey face
C2RL R

19th Feb 08 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've thought about it and ended up laughing. that has the same effect actually as she'll assume you're laughing at her arse.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl i want to do the rodeo one
corsa - gus

19th Feb 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ach, beat me to it james
C2RL R

19th Feb 08 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anybody on here has done that i will personally buy them 10 pints!
Steve
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im adding them to the original post
Cosmo

19th Feb 08 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spiderman - cum into your hand and then proceed to throw it into her face whilst acting like Spiderman throwing a web. Should also be accompanied by sound effects for added realism.
corsa - gus

19th Feb 08 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
if anybody on here has done that i will personally buy them 10 pints!

if one of my mates ever managed t monkey face anyone they would never buy another drink EVER
Steve
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahahaha that was another we discuss one i forgot about that
best part was we were giggling like children and the waitress asked us "what are you two laughing about then"

you dont wanna know love
C2RL R

19th Feb 08 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spiderman ace!
ed

19th Feb 08 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Red Socking

Fuck a girl up the arse dry and punch her in the stomach whike pulling your dick out. Her insides will be stuck around your dick which will llok like a red sock.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the pink sock mate
Steve
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv catered for different cultures in the title of that one ed
C2RL R

19th Feb 08 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i predict big things for this thread
ed

19th Feb 08 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Houdini

Get your mate to hide in your room while you fuck a girl (make sure you are in a room with an easily accesable outside window). In the middle of sex whip out and get your mate to take over. Sneak out to the window and bang on it shouting supprise so the girl can see you!
C2RL R

19th Feb 08 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell
Lawrah
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dirty sanchez -While banging a girl doggy style, quickly stick 2 fingers deep into her starfish, then reach around and wipe the residue on her upper lip, providing her a mustache.

Superman- Superman is when a guy cums on a girl's back and puts a sheet on her back. When she wakes in the morning and the sheet is stuck to her back, you have officially supermanned that hoe.

Eiffel tower - One in the booty and one in the mouth, high five up top and that's what it's about. it's the Eiffle Tower.
The Arch De Triumph is a slight variation, same set up only instead of the high five you shake hands.

The Strawberry Shortcake - The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry shortcake.

Alaskan Pipeline - alaskan pipeline is the act of crapping into a condom, putting it into the freezer and than using it like a dildo

[Edited on 19-02-2008 by Lawrah]
corsa - gus

19th Feb 08 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know a boy that did this except his mate was in the wardrobe they switched and then he burst out of the wardrobe
Steve
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

explanations plz
Lawrah
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dog in a Bathtub - This is the proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

ed

19th Feb 08 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Carolina Chili Dog

Take a shit in between a girls tits and get her to give you a tit wank.
Baskey

19th Feb 08 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No name but a good one

Shag a girl dogee style, pull it out and spit on her back.

She now thinks you have come, imagine the suprise on her face when she looks round and you dump your actual load in her face

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sexual analogies - girls stay oot!! 22 database queries in 0.0104048 seconds