corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C 1.4 16v SRI. Quick sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C 1.4 16v SRI. Quick sale
cheekygaz

User status: Offline
21st Feb 08 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI,

Im selling my black corsa c, with full irmscher body kit, tinted windows, sebring back box. 17 oz gran turismo alloys.

On an 02 plate with mot until august 2008, full vauxhall service history never seen any other part. i have every receipt for anything that has ever been bought for the car.

The car has done 57k and is only used on an evening and weekend for trips to the gym and shops.

The car has full sony xplod system with 6*9's and 1600w pentagon amp and two 12 inch xplod subs.

I Live in leeds for anyone that is interested.

The car is priced at £3800 looking for a quick sale as i have a new car on order.

Please get in contact asap my email is cheekygaz@hotmail.com i can send any pics on request.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C 1.4 16v SRI. Quick sale 24 database queries in 0.0084760 seconds