corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » old skool nokias... how to turn on!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author old skool nokias... how to turn on!?
kz

User status: Offline
24th Feb 08 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a couple of old phones here, an 8310 and 3200. when i plug them into a charger they both start charging so i know they still work. however, on both, the 'on' button on top has broken off. now with the 8310 i used to be able to get it to turn on by poking around where the button was with a paperclip for about five mins, but now for the life of me it wont turn on. i just need a spare phone for about a month so this is really annoying

does anyone know a way to get them to turn on? i dont mind taking the phones apart if needed as i only need them for a bit. life saver if you can help
Ste
Premium Member

24th Feb 08 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try getting them repaired on your house insurance, they may even give you new ones

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Mein Herr

24th Feb 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take them to your local phone shop and you will get a trade in on them enabling you to buy a phone for 9.99

Surely you can afford that?
kz

24th Feb 08 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha i have managed to turn it on after fiddling around with a pair of scissors lol, it works perfectly just have to make sure i charge it again before the battery runs out!
ed

25th Feb 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't sound like it works perfectly at all then

New Poll