corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.4 16v SPORT-----£1200**OVNO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA 1.4 16v SPORT-----£1200**OVNO
Torsa g

User status: Offline
   26th Feb 08 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi People

This here is my sisters corsa,

98 Corsa 1.4 16v SPORT
E/W,E/M,C/L
90k miles
power steering
Black interior
alloys
sunroof
4 months tax
7 months MOT

The car has had alot of work done on it the last couple of months by me as she does 100 miles a day, so the millage is motorway millage that is on it it has had recent service plugs, leads, oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter and i myself have just done a cambelt change with tensioners and water pump(i have reciept to prove) 1000 miles ago, its also had a whole new exhaust system apart from manifold, both handbrake cables changed, both rear wheel bearings, new egr valve, new icv, the interior is in mint condition no wear on the drivers bolster and nothing been tampered with, car is in full working order and runs as tho it has just come out of a vauxhall garage , the photos are took the way they are without all the bullshit spray on all the black trim, and plus it hasnt been waxed for two weeks and anybody who has owned a flame red car knows that this colour doesnt stay like this in this weather for long but when polished comes up brilliant no pink dull crap, please ring or u2u me if your interested

bad points.

has the odd stone chip and a couple of un noticable 5p sized dents but for the age off the car thats expected has never been crashed as well

looking for £1200 sensible offers welcome for a good exampled corsa

Genuine reson for sale: My sister gets her company car at the end of the month

MOB: 07875230340

will get more pics just havnt had the time

THANKS

[Edited on 28-02-2008 by Torsa g]

[Edited on 29-02-2008 by Torsa g]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.4 16v SPORT-----£1200**OVNO 24 database queries in 0.0090899 seconds