corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Slow lazy build !!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slow lazy build !!!!!!
CORSAWOULD

User status: Offline
28th Feb 08 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hya lads decided to get on with my corsa ive had for a fair bit and never really drove, always into novas really but thought id get into corsas now not as much rust ha ha.
I bought this on ebay a while back with a blown headgaskit fixed that put the wheels off my nova and suspension on and really left it at that.
Ran out of t&t now just been parked up so now im going to get on with it now, Full strip down, new trim bumpers paint job no rear seats just system and maybe change the wheels dont know yet anyway heres a few pics as it stands.

[Edited on 28-02-2008 by CORSAWOULD]

[Edited on 28-02-2008 by CORSAWOULD]
Gezza

28th Feb 08 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks cool pal
Shane

28th Feb 08 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your rear wheels looks abit buckled

[Edited on 28-02-2008 by Shane]
CORSAWOULD

28th Feb 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know couple of the wheels have some slight dints on the lip massive pot holes and bumps in the road but the car drives 100% straight supriseingly

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Slow lazy build !!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0114720 seconds