corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tracking, tow and camber...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tracking, tow and camber...
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Mar 08 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be getting done next week after i have set the right height on the car.

the question is about the camber. On my old corsa it was out quite alot so it didnt scrub as much on the front, ok the inside of the tyre's would go quicker but it handled really well

i had the camber set perfect noy long before i changed car and the front felt alot different compared to before

this time i want the camber set out, but the car get's used on road alot. Is there a degree they measure it in ? or a measurment ?

it will be going on a F1 machine if that help's and the car will be about -50/-60 on the front too

antoni

6th Mar 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

camber and toe in etc is usualy measures in degress, it is a case of trial and error though, you cant just say -3 degrees and it wil be right it takes alot of time and efforrt when you start messing with the settings to get it right
ffls

6th Mar 08 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

-1 to -1,5 deg of camber should be enough if the car is used on a daily basis.
toe out 0,5 at the most, but maybe 0,2 is enough or the inside edge of the tyre will scrub

the rear axle you need a shim t change the settings
SAL
Premium Member

6th Mar 08 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll