corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa speedo wiring???????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa speedo wiring???????
adam.d

User status: Offline
7th Mar 08 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know how this has happened. Car was a 1.2 8v (electric speedo) and is now a 2.0XE. My speedo doesn't work as I can't find the wiring to connect to the transducer? is it part of the origional engine wiring loom that I've binned? Anyway I still have the transducer for the clocks thats still in the car so I was just gonna wire them up so I have a speedo, anyone have a clue what colour the wires are from the back of the clocks that I can tap into?
Torsa g

User status: Offline
7th Mar 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

simply take the wires from the transducer and feed them to the back off your speedo, then find on the corsa speedo connector block a thin blue/red and connect and connect the black and the brown to the same block, obviously colour to colour

New Poll