corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CDR500: Broken ribbon cable that connects the unit face

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CDR500: Broken ribbon cable that connects the unit face
surj

User status: Offline
7th Mar 08 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,

Anyone know how to repair a ribbon cable on a cdr500?
The reason I ask is that the face came away from the main unit when I was removing mine.
I can see 3 small strands of wire on the cable end but I'm not 100% sure where they join the buttons/display.

Will try and get some pics up later on to show what I'm talking about.

Cheers

New Poll