corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » need some help and a bit of advise please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need some help and a bit of advise please
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
   9th Mar 08 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite ppl im needing some advise. i wanna buy some 2lt 16v brakes and discks just want to know if they r good and will they go strait on my corsa 1.4 8v and im going for a corsa gsi euro look anyone got and advise on wat to do

[Edited on 09-03-2008 by liam-corsa-1400]
Sean-B

9th Mar 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the brakes will fit straight on mate, but you'll need to bleed your brakes afterwards. for a gsi euro look, smooth and low...
Liam-Wilko

9th Mar 08 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im having a prob with the lowering at the min as my wheels arnt offsets and keeps grinding on the side wall the mete iner lip on the arches any idear wat to do it only realy just toches i was thinkg of slightly cuting them

New Poll