corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Toledo 2.0 8v with a difference

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Toledo 2.0 8v with a difference
Kano

User status: Offline
15th Mar 08 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bothered attol if this sell sor not because it really is a great car for the money.. I bought it as a trade in at my work for pennies due to it having no mot or tax.

Its had a full years ticket put on it, which actually only started from yesterday so it is a true 12 mths, 6 months tax (more like 5 mths now). I'll put a quick spec and some pictures below, any questions, or anyone wanting to come and view it then just let me know via PM...

-1997 P Reg Toledo Sport
-2.0 8v Engine
-87k miles with nearly full history
-12 mths Mot
-5 Months tax
-Lowered on Gmax kit and unknown springs, its around 80mm I suspect.
-Ronal LS wheels (7.5 inch wide, ET 25)
-2 new front tyres
-Electric windows all round
-Electric Sunroof
-Electric Mirrors
-Slight tint on windows

The car drives very well, I use it daily for getting to work and it never misses a beat. It returns 35mpg with ease and doesnt use any oil or water. I'm looking for an even £1000 for it, I dont need to sell it, I just fancy something a bit silly for a while due to having a short commute to work and no need for reliability.. lol

It is very good bodywork, there are 2 or 3 rust scabs on the bottoms of the doors but you can see them in the photos, and one small dent in the passenger side wing but it really is being picky.

Heres some pictures of its current state:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Toledo 2.0 8v with a difference 24 database queries in 0.0087030 seconds