corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL ASTRA MK3 1.4 8V (SPARES OR REPAIR)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL ASTRA MK3 1.4 8V (SPARES OR REPAIR)
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
18th Mar 08 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright guys here up for sale is a Vauxhall Astra MK3 1.4 8v in gun metal grey on a K plate, this is a strong car with 4 months MOT and tax till end of December 2008. It has had a CD/MP3 player fitted as well as a 10" sub and a 2 channel amp, wired in with 22ct gold plated wiring kit from halfords, sub and amp are nothing special but they sound good, also comes with JBL 6x9 speakers which are not fitted. The car has covered just over 120K but like i say stil going strong.
It has rust to the near side rear arch but not a MOT failure and it does have a slight hole near that arch which will need welding, nothing big just a small hole

GOOD BITS:

its a strong car
4 months MOT
Tax till end of december 2008
sub and amp fitted
JBL 6x9 speakers supplied
good tyres all round

BAD BITS:

rust to nsr arch
no power steering
slight hole near that arch
slight exhaust blow
starter motor noisey but does start
head gasket has just gone as its loosing coolant
fan switch needs replacing

all these things that are wrong with the car are cheap and easy enough to sort out but with the new job doing 12 hour shifts i do not have the time.

Ideally looking for £300 with ICE or £250 without

this would be great for a 1st time driver, a conversion or spares and repairs
pics can be sent via mobile, just drop me a text and i will send you the pics any questions then don't hesitate to ask, would prefer all questions through text than u2u as i am not on here that often. 07528059478

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL ASTRA MK3 1.4 8V (SPARES OR REPAIR) 24 database queries in 0.0869811 seconds