corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 saxo vtr silver £2200

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 saxo vtr silver £2200
LeeM

User status: Offline
21st Mar 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2001 saxo vtr
2 previous owners, 11 months mot and 5 months tax plus service at mot.
i have owned this car for nearly a year and it has never skipped a beat. in that time i have added a full twin exit stainless powerflow exhaust(with a lifetime warranty) which sounds great along with the green air filter, but its quiet at low revs and cruising speed. i have also added grooved brake disks and new pads and 2 new front tyres.
the car is lowered 60mm(ish) by citroen, handles like a dream!
inside it has a 10inch phoenix gold sub and a 4 channel JBL gto amp which also powers front 6.5inch phoenix gold component speakers, this sound system sounds great all the way to full volume with no distortion!

now for the bad bits: slight dint on the rear quarter(shown in pics) which i didnt think was worth fixing, there is a tiny dint on the front wing caused by a trolley at the supermarket but this is really un-noticeable. the mirror cap is cracked but again this is un-noticeable.

more photo's available on http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/leeemaddison/kyles%20car/

selling for a mate, hes called kyle get him on 07981384272

[Edited on 21-03-2008 by lee_wee]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 saxo vtr silver £2200 24 database queries in 0.0814190 seconds