corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Instrument Panel Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Instrument Panel Problem
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
21st Mar 08 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just recently started having a problem with my instrument panel. Everything works fine when the headlamps are off, but when I switch them on the rev counter stops working and the water temp gauge goes up.

Any ideas?

I've checked the connections between the back of the instrument panel and the plug behind the dash and they seem ok. The plastic wiring circuit seems ok too (nothing obvious anyway). Everything is fine until I switch the lights on, lol.

Any help much appreciated

New Poll