corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » Cruise in Scotland

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cruise in Scotland
corsacrewkdy

User status: Offline
6th Jan 03 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we not arrange a crusie in Scotland at some point. Sure there is plenty of places where we can get peace form the police.
StuartGee

6th Jan 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hows about coming along to Stoneys RR day? Could Be an interesting event, and you can find out what your motors pumping out!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

6th Jan 03 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we've had a few meets mate that i have helped/organised just look on my site and go to meets. Had a few good ones and yeah come to the RR day
--------------------------------------
Yours Stoney

Increase the Peace
www.Stoneyginger.co.uk
corsacrewkdy

7th Jan 03 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cars look pretty mental on the galleries you have. Perth is bout 30 mins away from me. Well it is wi ma brakes stinking worse than an arab's sand shoe. I'll post some pics of ma Corsa's up for ya soon. There is hardly any 5 doors on your site so this will be intersting with what reply i get. Can you notify me of the next meet in Scotland and i'll be there. Thinking of Hemel next time round. Where do u hold the RR day and how much is it????
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Jan 03 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glenrothes STar Performance and it is £20 for FWD . Just keep checking the meets board mate i always top our Scottish main ones
--------------------------------------
Yours Stoney

Increase the Peace
www.Stoneyginger.co.uk
corsacrewkdy

8th Jan 03 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know how well you know the area but i stay in kennoway which is just two mins away. I'll come along but not wanting to be embarassed by putting the 1.2 8v on it. No engine mods down to it. Just outside.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » Cruise in Scotland 22 database queries in 0.0060809 seconds