corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B (W Reg 2000), 1.0 12v Ecotec...Mint

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B (W Reg 2000), 1.0 12v Ecotec...Mint
AParker

User status: Offline
27th Mar 08 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's time to sell! 1.0L 12v Corsa B Envoy (the 3 Cylinder x10xe Ecotec engine). The car itself is in mint condition, I've actually never had a problem with it. Its been in the family a few years now (my Mum owning it before me). Comes with full service history too.

This car is perfect for a 1st time driver/learner. Has the looks without the Insurance premiums, which is obviously a bonus. It's very, very reliable - mechanically it is sound, and it's nippy enough to get around anywhere easily.

--------

It's been modified tastefully by me over the last year. This includes:-

Fox 3 Evo Alloys - 6.5 x 15 with 195/45/15 Hankook tyres. The wheels and tyres are in brand new condition. You won't find one curb mark/scratch on them anywhere.

Professionally lowered with a Streetline 50/50mm shock/spring kit. It actually handles like a hero...haha seriously, it sticks to the road brilliantly.

GSI Rear spoiler, colour coded Vauxhall Star Silver and fitted.

Whole interior change, Seats, door cards and plastics all changed from standed Envoy, which was a light grey cabin, to Corsa SRI interior, Black based with pattern.

Tailored floor mats
Black side repeaters
Standard Corsa mudflaps
Stubby aerial
Kenwood Headunit

--------

Car will come with a few extras too. Some of the standard parts, side repeaters, aerial, 13" Steelies with good tyres, Vaux headunit. I have a few extra bits lying around too, such as 2 spare front speakers, plastics etc that I will chuck in.

I actually can't really think of any bad points. The worst thing is a piece of rust near the drivers window smaller than the tip of your little finger. Plus a bolt missing from the corner of the front bumper, which will literally cost pennies and 5 minutes.

I'm only selling because I've now owned for over 18 months as my first car, and my love for VW's made me buy a Mk5 Polo. Like I said, this car is perfect for a young driver, super reliable, cheap on parts if anything did go wrong, low insurance...with good looks, mint condition inside and out, and very clean. If you're interested or want to buy/view, then give me a call.

£1,500 ono

Thats just c&p from my Pistonheads advert. As you can seen it's in proper good condition, I've been a member on here since I owned it and thought it would be a good place to put it up now. I had alot of plans for it but I just decided it was time to move on. Would be a good project for somebody, potentially c20xe engine conversion, it's a mint car for it.

If anyone is interested or has questions just contact me on 07940623854.

[Edited on 27-03-2008 by AParker]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B (W Reg 2000), 1.0 12v Ecotec...Mint 24 database queries in 0.0067921 seconds