corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 165/45/15

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 165/45/15
JohnNI

User status: Offline
28th Mar 08 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

165/45/15

Anyone know where I could get these, think they stopped making them over here. But in Japan I think they still do "PIRELLI DRAGON" in that size. Bit of a fooked up size, not fussed on what brand they are, more for looks tbh but I don't want 165/50/15.

Any where stock rare size tyres? gonny try Pirelli direct to see what they say, but if anyone know's of any other brands that do/did this size it would be a great help!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

28th Mar 08 at 02:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure dude. Was going to suggest Nangkang but mate has just said it comes in a 165/45/16 size. D'oh!

Get on www.wheel-whores.com and have a gander there. One of the guys will know

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Mar 08 at 02:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a search about and there's a few places doing 50 but no 45 I could find.
JohnNI

28th Mar 08 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, been looking through wheel whores. Hate singing up just to ask one question, may have to though.

Nankangs do a 165/40/16 too

May sound extreme but has any ever imported tyres?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

28th Mar 08 at 03:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found my last Eagle F1 in germany

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Mar 08 at 03:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never personally imported any but I know my local place can get anything that the manufacturer makes, they were able to get funny sizes usually within a week as there were regular shipments.

Do you have a brand who currently manufacture?

[Edited on 28-03-2008 by Ian]
JohnNI

28th Mar 08 at 03:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've never personally imported any but I know my local place can get anything that the manufacturer makes, they were able to get funny sizes usually within a week as there were regular shipments.

Do you have a brand who currently manufacture?

[Edited on 28-03-2008 by Ian]

As far as am aware "PIRELLI DRAGON" are still being made in Japan. Have you any contact details of this tyre place? In theory there shouldn't be a problem getting them imported if there still being made, thats in theory though.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Mar 08 at 03:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They generally only sell to trade so if you get nowhere on the phone u2u me and I'll pop down there.

http://www.viking.co.uk/
JohnNI

28th Mar 08 at 03:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a guy in the trade, so hopefully he can go through them. Thanks for the help.

Very much appricated!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 165/45/15 23 database queries in 0.0086460 seconds