corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » SWF > FLA

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SWF > FLA
liamC

User status: Offline
1st Apr 08 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been asked to do a website for someone, and they have sent me their old site with the existing SWF embedded into the HTML page. I have took the SWF off the site and saved it locally, but I need to do a few small amendments to the SWF before I put it back online.

Does anyone have the software to be able to a SWF back into a FLA? It's only a small file - 128kb.

Cheers in advance

[Edited on 01-04-2008 by liamC]
Neo

1st Apr 08 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cant convert an SWF to FLA, unless its a sequencial file i.e. no navigation etc and it'll be very hard work tidying it up even if you do get it in !!
pow
Premium Member

1st Apr 08 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Impossible as Mikey gayboy says.

Its like taking a layered image, compressing it into one layer (ie saving it as a jpeg) and then trying to get the layers off the jpeg. It aint gunna happen

New Poll