corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2x Champagne Hot Air Balloon tickets for sale - Guy's treat that special woman in your life

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2x Champagne Hot Air Balloon tickets for sale - Guy's treat that special woman in your life
stubs

User status: Offline
   2nd Apr 08 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2x Tickets for a Champagne Hot Air Balloon trip with "Cameron Balloons"

These tickets were won as part of an internal competition at work, but I am terrified of heights and would prefer to use the money raised to pay off a rally day I have booked.

I'm told that the tickets are worth about £300, and are valid to use from any of their locations in London, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Oxford, Droset and the Cotswolds (however I believe they can be used anywhere else in the UK for a small extra charge) They are "anytime" tickets which means they can be used on weekdays or weekends, am or pm.

I will check the expiry date, but believe them to be valid for 12months from their issue date of February 2008, so perfect to use this summer.

For further details, please see the Cameron Balloon's website: http://www.cameron-flights.co.uk/

If you have any questions, or would like to see pictures of the tickets for proof or confirmation, please feel free to drop me an email.

The tickets will be sent recorded (and insured) delivery, following full & complete payment.

They are currently listed on eBay, but only as a buy it now, hence why I am advertising elsewhere.

£240 (ono) for both tickets posted
Either follow THIS LINK to the auction, or drop me a mail: stubs@bulldoghome.com

[Edited on 02-04-2008 by stubs]
Munchie

2nd Apr 08 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will forward this to my sister!
stubs

2nd Apr 08 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude
stubs

5th Apr 08 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for the weekend.
I am willing to take offers on these tickets, provided they are a reasonable reflection of their worth.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2x Champagne Hot Air Balloon tickets for sale - Guy's treat that special woman in your life 24 database queries in 0.0923829 seconds