corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B GSi side skirts (new) at special price

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B GSi side skirts (new) at special price
superspeed

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 08 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lester GSi-style side skirts in black ABS for sale at special price to clear.
These are good quality and an excellent fit - we used to supply them to a Vauxhall dealer.
They are usually sold for around £130.
I have five sets to clear at £95 per set.
£15 delivery or collect Edinburgh*

Superspeed
227 Corstorphine Road
Edinburgh
EH12 7AY
0131-337 1000

* Having closed the shop & workshop and leased most of the building (apart from the stock room) to Carphone Warehouse, collection from the stock room would be by appointment.

Mobby

2nd Apr 08 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IS THAT YOUR CORSA
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

2nd Apr 08 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So £110 posted?

Edit: Oh, and I can vouch for the fitment of these skirts, I bought a pair of them and they are brilliant, these should sell like hotcakes on here at the moment!

[Edited on 02-04-2008 by tom_simes]
superspeed

2nd Apr 08 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The yellow Corsa 1.4 16v is race-prepared and has not been used much so is for sale. I will be posting details soon.

Yes, the GSi skirts are £110 delivered (delivery UK excluding: Highlands, islands & Ulster)

I also have one set of Lumma GT/C sideskirts reduced to £165 (delivery £15). These are £264 on Regal's site, £213 at Bodykit.co.uk.
http://www.superspeed-carstyling.co.uk/prodimg/Corsa_B_101.jpg

Also one set of Mattig sideskirts reduced to £165 + £15 delivery.
http://www.superspeed-carstyling.co.uk/prodimg/corsa_B_104.JPG

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B GSi side skirts (new) at special price 24 database queries in 0.0122981 seconds