corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Lovely unabused Corsa 1.2 'Arizona'. MOT'd and taxed. PX?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lovely unabused Corsa 1.2 'Arizona'. MOT'd and taxed. PX?
cavmad

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 08 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1995 'N' reg Corsa 1.2 Arizona Vegas. 64,000 miles on the clock. MOT'd until October '08, taxed until end of October '08. Just had cambelt, oil, oil filter, tracking done, recent battery, rocker cover gasket, brand new genuine Vauxhall wheeltrim and mirror cover and currently having sump (and sump gasket) replaced due to a slight leak. This is well above average condition for age and looks and drives VERY well indeed. No silly extras, just a nice, clean, tidy unabused little car. Last owner was a female friend of the family and she never, ever, thrashed or abused it.
Any trial or inspection more than welcome (including AA/RAC/garage/pro mechanic etc), it's well worth a look.
Bought for the missus who has decided she doesn't want a ar now (she was going to learn to drive in it) and the log book is here in her name. I have both keys for it and each one does all the locks and the petrol cap. All the usual Corsa 'favourite spots' are very good including inner wings, boot floor and door tops.
Please note one of the pictures makes it appear it has a different coloured bonnet but this is NOT the case, it was a combination of the light at the time plus my rubbish camera!

As stated any inpesction welcomed, test drive no problem if you bring your insurance and driving licence. Car is near to Chester, with VERY easy reach of M53/M56/A55 and M6 North and South both within easy reach.

Would consider part exchange for something for me: scooter (100cc or above), car, van, pick-up, motorbike why?

£695 ono, I honestly don't think you'll find a nicer one.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Lovely unabused Corsa 1.2 'Arizona'. MOT'd and taxed. PX? 24 database queries in 0.0222750 seconds