corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Magnex exhaust CAT back help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Magnex exhaust CAT back help
16V_1600

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 08 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I am looking to get rid of my custom exhaust and decat for a magnex. If I buy the full magnex cat back system.

Question is, do I just buy a new cat and the magnex cat back system and that's all I have to do, as I presume the magnex cat back won't fit the custom decat?

Thanks!
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 08 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends if the custom one ends in the same place as the standard one really

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

New Poll