corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » LA Galaxy, Beckham, MLS etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LA Galaxy, Beckham, MLS etc
Marc

User status: Offline
4th Apr 08 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Galaxy beat San Jose 2-0 and Beckham scored his first goal

They're currently 2nd after 2 games

Wonder if they'll finish near the top this season
Mad Moe

6th Apr 08 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't they get beat 4-0 last week? I've watched a bit of the MLS on TV and God it's shit, although the comedy commetators make it worth tuning in
Marc

6th Apr 08 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah.
MarkM

7th Apr 08 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know what does my head in...the teams who play on the american football pitches...

Half of them dont even bother getting rid of the American football markings...its horrible to watch...
RyanSxi

7th Apr 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
You know what does my head in...the teams who play on the american football pitches...

Half of them dont even bother getting rid of the American football markings...its horrible to watch...

Same

Think it was Baros or someone when he played out there I watched some highlights from a game. And he got confused which line was out etc, crazy!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » LA Galaxy, Beckham, MLS etc 23 database queries in 0.0105519 seconds