corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 1.4SRi 16v Corsa B - Cat C write off - £250 *SOLD*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1995 1.4SRi 16v Corsa B - Cat C write off - £250 *SOLD*
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Apr 08 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well heres my beloved first car.

Shes a 1995 Vauxhall Corsa B in Caribic Blue
1.4 SRi 16v (rare ish)
114,417 miles on the clock
All bumpers and arches are colour coded

No tax
No test (obviously)
Needs a new V5 if fixed.

5x14 inch SRi alloys, 2 with Nankangs (3mm left) 2 with Tigars(5mm left) cant remember whats on th spare, plenty of tread left

though. All the alloys are in perfect condition apart from the spare which has a slight chip out of.

Car is rust free apart from a small (5p size) rust patch on the bottom of the N/S door and a little rust around the rear wiper arm (quit

common)

Interior is in good condition for age and mileage, only one tear in the drivers seat (picture below)

For the car to be put back on the road it will need:
1.Bonnet
2.Front Bumper
3.Lights (both)
4.Slam panel
5.Radiator
6.Seat belt pre-tensioners

Now for the pictures.

Im looking for £250 OVNO, basically just need the money to pay the insurance for buying it back.

Any questions or picture request please U2U me or contact me on 07534299961 (Jake)

Car is located in Sandbach, Cheshire (2minutes of the M6 J17)

Thanks

[Edited on 08-04-2008 by Jakey]

[Edited on 09-04-2008 by Jakey]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 1.4SRi 16v Corsa B - Cat C write off - £250 *SOLD* 24 database queries in 0.0056982 seconds