corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 s reg corsa 1.2 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 s reg corsa 1.2 16v
jared_corsa

User status: Offline
9th Apr 08 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, i have this subtly modd'd corsa up for sale. thing is i need the cash in next 2 weeks! ie before the end of the month! so if you dont have the cash dont bother putting offers in..

looking for between 1000 and 1200 quid.

1999 s reg corsa ls 1.2 16v
less than 50 000miles
south african style rear lights
black angel eye headlights
black tinted side indicators
badgeless grille
k&n air filter
sony head unit with ipod interface, usb and aux in
legacy 2000watt amp with bass control
pioneer 3000watt sub boxed
pioneer speakers upfront
15in corsa c sxi wheels with loads of tread on tyres
cant think of anything else really

excellent motor, never gives me trouble, new battery put in 3 months ago with 3 years warrantee, new brakes fitted all round 5k miles ago, i think there is 3 months left on tax and mot but there is no doubt in my mind it will sail through with no probs

i also have all original parts so if there are any of the mods on the car you dont like i can replace with stock parts.

if someone had the time to split the car down and sell all the bits they could make themselves a tidy sum.. wheels are worth around £200, sa lights around £150, sound system around £600, and all the other bits im sure could go for up to £200.. so thats over a grand already then you still left with a standard car that is worth at least a grand.. i seriously need this gone so plz post ur offers!

[Edited on 11-04-2008 by jared_corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 s reg corsa 1.2 16v 24 database queries in 0.1711199 seconds