corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » £300 to spend on a new digital camera, recommendations?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £300 to spend on a new digital camera, recommendations?
Rob_Scarborough

User status: Offline
9th Apr 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I broke my digital camera 2 weeks ago, the insurance have paid out and have given me £300 to spend on a replacement camera, heard a few good things about the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. Does anyone use this camera and if so what do they think or if people highly recommend a camera then im all ears! Cheers
Hoddo

9th Apr 08 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spend an extra £50-£100 and get a canon 400d.
AndyKent

9th Apr 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above. If you're feeling tight, the now out of date Nikon D40 might be just about in budget.
Rob_Scarborough

9th Apr 08 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the Nikon D40 like?
JohnNI

9th Apr 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its an excellent bit of kit for the money, but I am only a beginner, but it suits my needs for the time being.

Cheapest I found it for was £250 plus you can get £30 cashback off Nikon then, which leaves it at £220. But the place is always out of stock or it has never got them back in when they sold out.
Mo

9th Apr 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Digital Compact - PowerShotG9 £320

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » £300 to spend on a new digital camera, recommendations? 23 database queries in 0.0101879 seconds