corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Crail, Banzai day This sunday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crail, Banzai day This sunday
WATSON

User status: Offline
11th Apr 08 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone going along?

Hopefuly weather holds up and it wont rain

Could maybe get a meet going? gather up somewhere then head from there?
sri_davie

11th Apr 08 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be there with my mate in the trusty e30 for some drifiting

davie
Lawrah
Premium Member

11th Apr 08 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Working would rather do knockhill tbh
WATSON

12th Apr 08 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shall be there with the yellow altezza and my mate in the 4 door black skyline

sri_davie

14th Apr 08 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a great day, shame about the tezza's wheel nuts, was that all that stopped you going on to drift?, the skyline was stunning and you could see he was getting the swing of it as the day went on

davie
WATSON

14th Apr 08 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_davie
was a great day, shame about the tezza's wheel nuts, was that all that stopped you going on to drift?, the skyline was stunning and you could see he was getting the swing of it as the day went on

davie

Yeah pritty gutted that the tezza wheel studs snapped, Was my mates i was up in the skyline with K, Think dave didnt really want to chance it just incase his wheel did fly off

Yeah Ks getting there did pritty well since it was his first day out in the skyline. never had any problems apart from the boost controller lost all power on the strip when he went to turn the boost up

other than that pritty good day and weather
dwcars1.4

23rd Apr 08 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i enjoyd the day, glad the sun stayd out aswell, will eb going bk up for the maxpower day on the 4th may
any1 take any pics??
sri_davie

25th Apr 08 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watson, it was looking great on the day so was the tezza id love the tezza to be mines lol ive looked for one for a while as mym ate works for lexus hes looking for a nice one for me

davie

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Crail, Banzai day This sunday 23 database queries in 0.0103250 seconds