corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » New pics! Very cheap Corsa. Taxed,tested,private plate.Ideal for conversion.*Pics now here*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New pics! Very cheap Corsa. Taxed,tested,private plate.Ideal for conversion.*Pics now here*
cavmad

User status: Offline
17th Apr 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 hatchback. Taxed until end of July '08, MOT'd (date to be confirmed but thought to only be a couple of weeks). Private plate (which goes with the car) RIW ****. Bright red with 5 spoke soft star style alloys. Bodywise pretty good, some marks/dings/scratches as you'd expect and a strange mark in the paint on the boot. Looks like it's had some sort of paint on it (graffiti?) and someone's gone over it with the correct colour. Needs a very good clean inside/out (this can be sorted out before sale) and a polish too. Has a CD player which I'll test to make sure it works and this is also included in the sale.
Right, why is it cheap? It needs an alternator (might be the battery if you're lucky), three tyres, it's stood for a few weeks and it's smoking, seems to stink of fuel. There's also a rattle from the engine and it'll probably want plugs and a service. Recent exhaust. Personally I'd drop another motor in it, it's ideal for a red top conversion or whatever. Will start with a bump or charged up battery, just been driven home about 4 miles.
I thhink the car has been imported as the V5 states it was registered in 2003, yet clearly it's about a 1994 model Corsa B. The reg plate would suggest it was imported from Ireland incidentally and can have an HPi check done (at cost) to find out if interested.
Price wise even though it wants tidying and possibly an engine, considering it's taxed and the plate must be worth £300 I think the price is very fair.
This is a trade sale, no warranty offered or implied and any inspection welcomed.

£200 ono.

Note: driver's door frame bent, looks like someone has tried to get into it at some pojnt but door shuts and locks ok.

Have seen similar reg. no. for sale for £395 so if you sold the plate the car and repairs will have cost you nothing!

Oh, car is near Chester, Cheshire. VERY close to M53/M56/A55 and easy reach of M6 North and South.

U2U me but please be patient, I'm extremely busy!

[Edited on 18-04-2008 by cavmad]

[Edited on 19-04-2008 by cavmad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » New pics! Very cheap Corsa. Taxed,tested,private plate.Ideal for conversion.*Pics now here* 24 database queries in 0.0093410 seconds