corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » brakes, need help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brakes, need help
Mr Turner

User status: Offline
17th Apr 08 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, i have recentely put some 256mm discs with calipers on my corsa, these were off a calibra 8v, when i am doing about 70 or more if i start to brake you can feel the pedal judering and hear the brakes juddering, also the left side has a tendancy to lock when you stand on the brakes, the discs have plenty of life in them and so do the pads, any suggestions as to how i can fix this problem?

thanks
sean
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you fit new discs, or use the ones straight from the Calibra?

They may have plenty of life left, but sounds to me like the discs are warped - new discs time!
Dean_W

18th Apr 08 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree, discs sound warped.
Mr Turner

18th Apr 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

straight from calibra, ok lads cheers, thought that my self but didnt want to have to spend more money lol

New Poll