corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » C20XE with g/box etc for sale,really needs to go...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE with g/box etc for sale,really needs to go...
Aldo69

User status: Offline
21st Apr 08 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my c20xe(distributor type),great engine,done abt 90k,had it in my nova was quiet ran sweet as a nut,and was doin 14.4sec quarter mile,also touched limiter in 5th using its f20box.I sold my nova and the boy wiped it out(rear damage)the engine was that gd I bought it back lol but now I really need cash so has to go!at present it has inlet,exhaust,starter etc off as I painted the block and was going to paint inlet etc,I can put it back together or can be left in this way for easy transport. comes with:
engine
f20 box
ecu
loom(I have prewired this with a corsa b plug so will plug straight in,can be removed easily tho)
brand new exhaust manifold
sfi box if needed
alternator etc

Looking for about £400 for the lot,if your interested or wana know summit I've forgot to mention either u2u me,or may be easier to email aldoxxx69@hotmail.com

cheers for your time guys

[Edited on 28-04-2008 by Aldo69]
Aldo69

28th Apr 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump....really needs to go people...any offers?
Aldo69

20th May 08 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am open to offers,really gd engine a just really need to sell....
mac1976

20th May 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am in need of a f20 box if you want to split
Aldo69

21st May 08 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a would mate but really need the money for the lot,need pennies for the holidays lol sorry bud
Rhino

3rd Jun 08 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think this is now sold..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » C20XE with g/box etc for sale,really needs to go... 23 database queries in 0.0090239 seconds