corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Irmscher Kitted 1.0 Arden Blue Corsa - **SOLD**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Irmscher Kitted 1.0 Arden Blue Corsa - **SOLD**
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 08 at 06:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa
Limited edition Sting 1.0 12V
Arden Blue

Genuine Irmscher Styling parts used throughout
(where possible)

80K miles
(photo)
Tax Sept 08
MOT Sept 08
0-60 = 17.3s
(calculated from Santa Pod data)
1/4 mile= 20.05s
(Santa Pod Jan 08)
BHP = 60.3 BHP
(Tested on a Dyno Dynamics system at Torque of the Devil, March 08)
Torque = 68 ft lbs
(Tested on a Dyno Dynamics system at Torque of the Devil, March 08)
Rolling Road graph - photo

MOTs and Service history
(photo)

SOLD

(prices of parts at can be found at the bottom of page and on project thread HERE)

Please note that this car is for (ideally) collection at PVS 08 (Santa Pod Raceway, Sunday 8th June 2008)

This car has been my pride and joy but its time to move on, its had plenty done to it and how this was done can be found by following this link, what is listed here, and shown with prices here and here!

Description
This is a great fun car, which always puts a smile on my face! Being a 1.0 12V its cheap on the insurance (grp 2) and high on the fuel economy, I have on occasion reach 500miles from one tank (45litres), typically 420 which is a 40+mpg figure
The car was never intended as a head turner but does get double takes and is a definate conversation starter!
Although not un-seen the Irmcher kit is by no means common and liked by many, Corsa fan or not!
The ride with the AVO sports kit is stiff but rarely uncomfortable (old rutted back roads/farm tracks are best avoided) and holds the road well encouraging more from the driver and breeding confidence. The noise from the car is a great smiling point and is a joy to hear on a drive but at the same time can be minimalised by sensible driving when needed

Exterior
Irmscher AirDam front bumper (part number to follow)
Irmscher Rear Skirt (i1201452)
GSi Replica rear roof spoiler
De-badged grill (photo)
Union Jack Griffen Badged boot (photo)
Irmscher silhouette badge (photo)
Short Aerial (photo)

Wheels
Irmscher Gamma 15s (15x6.5 et49 i9910088)
Tyres: UniRoyal Rainsports - 195/45

Engine
Irmscher twin pipe sports exhaust back box (i1208001 photo)
Straight through cat-back centre section
K&N 57i Induction kit (with service kit) (photo)

Suspension
lowered 35mm on AVO springs and Kayaba Ultra SR dampers

Interior
Irmscher pedals (i9517637) (photo)
Irmscher "aluminium" look gear knob (i9517317) (photo)
Irmscher door pins (i9517621)
Astra Sport Seats (front)
Lockwood blue dials (photos)
Blue Griffen Harness pads x 2 (photo)
Blue Leather (self tailored) Gear stick and Handbrake gaiter (photo)
Black door cards (photo)
Colour coded interior plastics (photo)

Lighting
Illuminating blue "Corsa" door sills (photo)
White light sidelights (photo)
LED blue back light on dials and MFD (photo)
Full footwell Blue NEON system with complete set up for boot (photo)

ICE
Full Sony system fitted
CDX-S-1000 Head Unit 4x45W (Details)
Xplod F6933 (6x9) fitted in rear shelf 3-way 80W (Details photo)
Xplod F1322 13cm (front) 2-way 25W (Details)
XSH03 2.5cm tweeters (Details, photo)

Good points
Irmscher styling kit
General condition of the car and engine
Fuel economy
Exhaust note
low insurance and tax groups

Bad points
the exhaust back box does rattle at low temperatures but does fade when the engine is warm

In need of
Many have pointed out that the car needs some skirts but I havent the time nor interest to do this - something for the buyer to do to complete the look
Should the straight through centre section be kept the rattle may want to be looked at although this is a small factor as doesnt bother me once the car is warm.

Contact
please either u2u me or email Fonz@corsasport.co.uk (subject "car for Sale")
I hope to reply within 24hours to all correspondance - please note I will be away 29th March - 5th April, this address will be forwarded to someone who can answer you questions on my behalf

FAQs
Will i split the car?
YES!
this car is not planned to be split but if I recieve no interest by PVS offers will be taken - I would appreciate interested to be shown now so I can chase you up first should I need to!
Guide Prices

Front/Rear bumper (£300/£200)
Wheels+tyres (£300)
Back box (£100)
Straight through (£50)
Seats (£20)
Induction kit (£10)

Total: £980, car at £1000 = £2000.
(all prices excluding P&P)

Please note that this car is for (ideally) collection at PVS 08 (Santa Pod Raceway, Sunday 8th June 2008)

The Car will be sold with all spares I have, which includes original Sport alloys, seats, interior plastics and some interior lighting parts

[Edited on 23-04-2008 by Fonz]

[Edited on 05-05-2008 by Fonz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Irmscher Kitted 1.0 Arden Blue Corsa - **SOLD** 24 database queries in 0.0063839 seconds