corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA FOR SALE! LOW MILES!! ;-)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL CORSA FOR SALE! LOW MILES!! ;-)
RIKZ4505

User status: Offline
   23rd Apr 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling a Red Vauxhall corsa 1.2 16v. This car is in great condition only done 59000.
This car has had a few things done to it.....

Lowered 50mm Front and Back

Tinted Windows on rears

De-badged grill

Quickshift gear linkage

Kenwood 6x9's

Peco straight through exhaust (loud!!)

Cd player.

Angel eyes and dark rear lights.

Vauxhall Gm Wind deflectors

I have had no problems with this car the reason I am selling is that I am looking for something bigger and faster. The car has 7 months Tax! This would make a excellent first car for someone because its cheap to insure, tax and run! The RKZ 4505 is my own number plate and i will be retaining this before the sale goes through.

The M.O.T is due 16/05/08, I can either put it through it, or take £100 off the highest offer i get.

Part Exchange - What you got?

No time wasters please!

You can contact me on- 07814239340 or Rickimarshall1@aol.com

£1500 ONO >

[Edited on 23-04-2008 by RIKZ4505]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA FOR SALE! LOW MILES!! ;-) 24 database queries in 0.1816308 seconds